Welcome to Fenelon Falls…
Fenelon Falls ~ The Jewel of the Kawarthas ~ Lock 34 Trent Severn Waterway.
A historic village nestled on the shores of Cameron Lake, this day tripper hotspot offers shopping, arts and culture, water falls and gorge, historical sites, a community beach with a park and picnic area, all in a 4-block radius. Come and catch the spirit of Fenelon Falls.
- Every Day is Awesome! Kawartha Lakes Country Living Show (Apr. 2017)
- The Book Lady Opens in Fenelon (Apr. 2017)
- Swastikas Drawn On Sidewalk Changed to Works of Art (Apr. 2017)
- Health Benefits of Baseball for Kids (Apr. 2017)
- Decommissioned Fenelon Falls Landfill To Be Repurposed (Apr. 2017)
- Family Doctor Appreciation Week Contest (Apr. 2017)
- Climate Change (Apr. 2017)
- Ride For Sight (Apr. 2017)
- KLCLS Grand Prize Giveaway Announced! (Apr. 2017)
- Fenelon Chamber Spring Review (Apr. 2017)